Outfit Idea: Date day

10:00

Hello girls, I hope you are doing well. This situation of the coronavirus has extended more than I expected and it seems to me that many of us are getting anxious because of the uncertainty of what will happen in the future. I hope we can get back to normal soon.

One of the things that distracts me in this quarantine is creating clothing sets, although surely when we leave our houses we will have to wear protective clothing and we will be wearing these outfits in the very distant future. 


For this ​​outfit idea I started with a pair of basic ripped jeans then added a navy blue top that seemed very feminine and flattering due to the type of neckline and because it accents the waist, hiding the tummy a little. For the shoes, I chose sandals with heels in nude color and combined them with a bag in the same tone. Finally for the accessories I chose sunglasses, bracelets and earrings in the same shade as the top.

It seems to me that this outfit would be perfect for a date with a special person, what do you think? For what occasion would you wear this outfit?

Kisses, P


Hola chicas, espero que se encuentren bien. Esta situación del coronavirus se ha alargado más de lo esperado y me parece que a muchos nos tiene ansiosos, mas que nada, por la incertidumbre de lo que va a suceder en el futuro. Espero que pase pronto y podamos volver a la normalidad.

Una de las cosas que me distrae en esta cuarentena es crear conjuntos de ropa, aunque seguramente al salir tendremos que usar ropa de proteccion y estos outfits los estaremos utilizando en un futuro muy lejano. Para esta idea de outfit empece con un jean basico con roturas en las rodillas luego agregue un top azul marino que me parecio muy femenino y favorecedor por el tipo de escote y porque acentua la cintura, escondiendo un poco la barriga. Para los zapatos, escogi unas sandalias con tacon en color nude y los combine con una cartera en el mismo tono. Por último para los accesorios escogí unas gafas de sol, unas pulseras y unos aretes en el mismo tono del top.

Me parece que este outfit quedaría perfecto para una cita con una persona especial, ustedes que opinan? Para qué ocasión vestirían este conjunto?

Besos, P


Other option/ Otras opciones

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios