How to Wear: Animal Print

10:05

Hello girls, I hope you are very well. I know that one of the most difficult trends to wear is the "animal print", because depending on which pieces it is paired it can look like it's too much and sometimes it can become vulgar. So for this post I want to show you one of the ways I like to wear it myself.

First for this outfit I chose this leopard print top, it has a turtle neck and details on the collars and sleeves. In itself this top stands out, that's why I like to pair it with basic and neutral pieces, such as this skinny jeans in a dark wash, then I added this blazer that goes perfect with the tones of the print of the top and it is a little bit looser so it gives more style to the outfit. For the shoes you can choose heels or flats, but this time it seemed to me that these heels gave that feminine and stylized touch to the outfit. Finally the details of the outfit are this crossbody bag, sunglasses and finally some golden earrings.

Tell me what you think about this outfit? When would you wear it?

Kisses, P



Hola chicas, espero que se encuentren muy bien. Sé que una de las tendencias más difíciles para vestir es el "animal print", porque depende con que piezas se combine puede verse muy sobrecargado y en algunas ocasiones puede llegar a ser vulgar. Por eso para este post quiero mostrarles una de las formas en las que me gusta usarlo a mí.

Primero para este outfit escogí este top con estampado de leopardo, tiene cuello tortuga y unos detalles en los cuellos y mangas. De por sí este top sobresale, por eso me gusta combinarlo con piezas básicas y neutras, como este jean ajustado en un tono oscuro, luego añadí este blazer que queda perfecto con los tonos del estampado del top y es más flojo por lo que le da más estilo al outfit. Para los zapatos se puede escoger tacones o zapatos bajos, pero en esta ocasión me pareció que estos tacones marrones le daban ese toque femenino y estilizado al outfit. Por último los detalles del outfit son este bolso cruzado, unas gafas de sol y por último unos aretes dorados.

Cuéntenme que les parece este outfit? En qué ocasión lo usarían?

Besos, P




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios