Outfit Idea: Leather skirt

10:00

Hi girls, I hope you are having a good day. I was scrolling on my instagram and realized that the outfits you like the most are the ones with skirts, so today I wanted to show you a new outfit idea with a leather skirt. If you are interested on my favorite outfits that I´ve posted with a skirt, you can see them here, here, here and here.
 
For this outfit, I chose a very simple leather skirt with a small metal accent, then I wanted to pair it with a burgundy top that cross the front to tie at the waist, which helps to accentuate our curves. As I wanted to create an outfit for the night I added some black heels and a small bag. Finally some optional details, a watch and a hair accesorie.

 
I hope you like this outfit and it inspires you.

 
Tell me what other piece would you like to see on the blog?

 
Kisses, P.


Hola chicas, espero que estén teniendo un buen día. Estuve revisando los outfits que más les gustan en mis redes sociales, y son las que tienen faldas, por eso hoy quise mostrarles un nuevo outfit con una falda de cuero. Si les interesa ver mis outfits favoritos  que he publicado con falda pueden verlos aquí, aquí, aquí y aquí.

Para este outfit, escogí una falda de cuero muy sencilla con un pequeño detalle de un broche, luego le quise combinar con un top color borgoña cruzado y amarrado a la cintura, lo que ayuda a acentuar las curvas femeninas. Cómo quise hacer un outfit para la noche le agregue unos tacones negros y un pequeño bolso para las cosas necesarias. Por último unos detalles opcionales un reloj y un detalle para el pelo.

Espero que les guste este outfit y les sirva de inspiración.

Cuéntenme qué otra pieza les gustaría ver en el blog?

Besos, P.


Other options/ Otras opciones


You Might Also Like

1 comentarios