Outfit of the day: Yellow and White

10:00

Hi girls, how are you? I hope you are having a good day.


Today I want to show you a new outfit idea. It has always seemed to me that the color yellow means happiness so I wanted to start with this yellowsleeveless jacket, it seems to me a unique piece that stands out from the typical ones we have in our closet. Having a color that already stands out I wanted to combine it with neutral pieces, like these white skinny jeans. Then I added some sandals similar to the color of the jacket. It seems to me that this outfit is perfect to wear during the day, so I added a pair of sunglasses and finally a small white bag.

Hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P


Hola chicas, como están? Espero que estén teniendo un buen día. Hoy les quiero mostrar una nueva idea de outfit. Siempre me ha parecido que el color amarillo significa felicidad por lo que quise empezar con estachaqueta sin mangas de color amarillo, me parece una pieza única que sobresale de las típicas que tenemos en nuestro closet. Al tener un color que sobresale quise combinarlo con piezas neutras, como este jean ajustado blanco. Luego agregue unas sandalias de color parecido al de la chaqueta. Me parece que este outfit es perfecto para usarlo de día por lo que agregue unas gafas de sol y por último un bolso blanco pequeño.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios