OOTD: QUARANTINE MOOD

16:15

Hello girls, I hope that you and all your family and loved ones are doing well. These have been difficult days for everyone, but I have tried to be optimistic and see the positive side of this whole situation. These days I've taken the opportunity to spend more time with my family, I've learned to cook new dishes and I've retooked this habit of writing in the blog that I had abandoned.

I love fashion and although I know that these are difficult times and nobody is really thinking about what to wear, I have been checking clothing webs to take ideas for the future, hopefully not too far away. For this outfit I chose a pair of light high waisted jeans, these types of jeans have become my favorites because they stand out our curves. Then added a pink sweater which I think gives a casual and comfy touch to this look. Then some chunky sneakers that are on trend and finally the accessories, a large gray bag and a silver watch with pink accents that go perfectly with this look.

I hope you liked this outfit

Kisses, P
 

Hola chicas, espero que ustedes y toda su familia y seres queridos se encuentren bien. Han sido días difíciles para todos, pero he tratado de ser optimista y ver el lado positivo de toda esta situación. En estos días he aprovechado para pasar más tiempo junto a mi familia, he aprendido a cocinar platos nuevos y he retomado este habito de escribir en el blog que tenía abandonado.

Me encanta la moda y aunque sé que son tiempos dificiles y nadie está pensando realmente en como vestirse, he estado revisando páginas de ropa para tomar ideas para un futuro, esperemos no muy lejano. Para este outfit escogí un par de jeans claros a la cintura, este tipo de jeans se han vuelto mis favoritos porque acentuan las curvas femeninas. Luego agregue un suéter rosa que me parece que le da un toque casual y cómodo a este look. Despues unos zapatos deportivos grandes que están en tendencia y por último los accesorios un bolso gris grande y un reloj plateado con detalles rosa que van perfecto con esta pinta.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit.

Cuidense mucho 

Besos, P





 Other options/ Otras opciones

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios