Let's find a place

14:11

Hi girls! I hope that you who celebrate Thanksgiving has spent an incredible day with your loved ones. Today I bring you a very simple and casual outfit for a date or a night out with friends. I started this outfit with a black pleated skirt and paired it with a beige sweater, then I added a crossbody bag and booties and finally as an accessory a gold Michael Kors watch.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Espero que las que celebran el Día de Acción de Gracias hayan pasado un día increíble junto a sus seres queridos. Para hoy les traigo un outfit muy sencillo y casual para una cita o una salida con amigos. Empecé este outfit con una falda plisada negra y la combine con un suéter beige, le agregue un bolso cruzado y unas botas y por último como accesorio un reloj dorado de Michael Kors.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios