Good start

15:40

Hi girls! November has began and I feel this year has flown by, and is getting colder everyday so I wanted to show you this outfit with a piece that is a trend this season that are the ponchos for this outfit I paired this H&M one with some skinny jeans, a simple T-shirt, boots, a hat and a small purse, I like that all the pieces in this outfit are in the same colors of the poncho, but the poncho is the piece that stands out.

Ponchos can be paired in different ways, if you want another outfit with ponchos let me know in the comments.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Ya empezó noviembre y siento que este año ha pasado volando, y cada vez hace más frío así que les quise mostrar este outfit con una prenda que es tendencia en esta temporada que son los ponchos, para este outfit lo combine con unos jeans ajustados, una camiseta sencilla, unas botas, un sombrero y una cartera, me gusta que todas las piezas están en los mismos tonos del poncho, pero el poncho es la prenda que más resalta.

Los ponchos se pueden combinar de diferentes maneras, si quieren otro outfit con ponchos déjenme saber en los comentarios.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios