Lady in Pink

18:09

Hello, I know I have not posted lately, but have returned and from now on I will publish new outfits more often. Today I bring you a summery outfit for a lunch in which you have to look a little bit dressy, I plan to use something like this on this weekend. For this outfit I chose the pants first seem very fresh for these hot days, then I added a crop top in pink and for the accessories I chose the same colors as they combine perfectly with the print on this pants.

Let me know if you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola, sé que no he publicado últimamente, pero he vuelto y de ahora en adelante publicaré nuevos outfits más seguido. Hoy les traigo un outfit veraniego para un almuerzo en el que se tengan que ver más arregladas, yo planeo utilizar algo parecido este fin de semana. Para este outfit escogí primero los pantalones que me parecen muy frescos para estos días calurosos, le agregue un crop top en color rosado para los accesorios escogí los mismos tonos ya que combinan con el estampado del pantalón.

Déjenme saber si les gusta este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios