Black and White

15:39

Hello! Today I want to show you an outfit in which I matched black and white pieces, is one of my favorite combinations, because it is always a safe combination, you will never look bad, and also is very classic. For this set I chose first the leather skirt, and matched it with this white top with printed birds, I think that in this way it accentuate the waist, and if in the place where you live there is  cold weather I recommend you to use it with a warm cardigan as in this outfit that is also white and so all is not dark. This look I'd use it on a day when I have to do many things so I decided to add some comfortable shoes and a simple hairstyle that would be perfect.

I hope you liked the outfit, comentenme if you would use and share it with your friends.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy quiero mostrarles un outfit en el que combino piezas blanco y negro, es una de mis combinaciones favoritas, porque siempre es una combinación segura, nunca va a quedar mal, y ademas es muy clásica. Para este conjunto escogí primero la falda que es de cuero y es a la cintura, por lo que decidí combinarlo con este top blanco con estampado de pájaros, me parece que de esta forma se marca la cintura, si en el lugar donde viven hace frío les recomiendo utilizarlo con un cardigan abrigado como en el de este outfit que también es blanco y de esta forma no se ve todo oscuro. Este look yo lo utilizaría en un día en el que tengo que hacer muchas cosas por lo que decidí agregarle unos zapatos cómodos y un peinado muy simple que quedaría perfecto.

Espero que les haya gustado el outfit, coméntenme si lo usarían y compártanlo con sus amigas.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios