It`s all about details!

10:11

Hi! New post :) I'm excited that this week I updated the blog every day it is a goal accomplished! haha and I'd really love to always do it but with so many occupations I don't always succeed. Today I bring you a very relaxed and simple look where the details are the key pieces like this top, which I liked for that zipper is a very small detail but makes it unlike any other, I wanted to combine with pants on burgundy for not using the classic white and black color, the shoes also seems to me that has a very unique style and are a detail that can completely change the look and finally this scarf that can be the main character in the look because those are beautiful !! I'd use this look with a simple makeup and would highlight the lips with a burgundy color.

I hope you enjoyed this look, share it with all your friends!

Kisses, P.

Hola! Nuevo post :) me emociona que esta semana he actualizado el blog todos los días es una meta cumplida! jaja y la verdad me encantaría hacerlo siempre pero con tantas ocupaciones no siempre lo logró. Hoy les traigo un look muy relajado y sencillo en el que los detalles son las piezas claves como en este top que me gusto por ese cierre que es un detalle muy pequeño pero hace que sea diferente a cualquier otro, lo quise combinar con un pantalón de color borgoña para no utilizar el clásico blanco y negro, los zapatos también me parece que tiene un estilo muy único y son un detalle que puede cambiar totalmente el look y por último esta bufanda que puede robar protagonismo porque es hermosa!! Con este look usaría un maquillaje muy simple y resaltaría los labios con un color borgoña.

Espero que les haya gustado este look, compártanlo con todas sus amigas!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios