Cozy Day!

10:16

Hi! Happy start to the week! Today I bring you a new outfit that seems ideal for a Monday, because it is one of those days where you want to feel comfortable, that's why the first piece I chose is this chunky cardigan which I find very comfortable because for being loose it gives you that freedom of movement, I combined it with tight pants to have a balance in the outfit, also with a burgundy top inside for that mixture of colors I love, and finally a pair of comfortable booties and a bag to store our necessary stuff .

I hope you liked it, share it with your friends if you like.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Feliz inicio de semana! Hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit que me parece ideal para un día lunes, porque es de esos días en los que quieres sentirte cómoda, es por eso que la primera pieza que elegí es este cardigan grueso que me parece muy cómodo pues al ser flojo te da esa libertad de movimiento, lo combine con unos pantalones mas ajustados para que exista un equilibrio, también con un top vino tinto por dentro pues esa mezcla de colores me gusta mucho, y por ultimo unas botitas cómodas y una cartera para guardar nuestras cositas necesarias.

Espero que les haya gustado, compártanlo con sus amigas si les gusto.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios