Two ways to wear leopard shoes

15:03

Lately I've been seeing a lot of bloggers and celebrities wearing shoes with leopard print, there are different syles of it like heels, platform, oxfords, in so many styles but I saw these in "Vans" that I loved besides it seems so comfy that  I wanted to do two outfits with them. Keep reading;)

Últimamente he estado viendo a muchas bloggers y celebridades usando zapatos con estampado de leopardo, los hay de tacón, de plataforma, oxfords, en fin de muchos estilos pero vi estos de "Vans" que me encantaron aparte me parecen comodísimos por lo que quise hacer dos outfits con ellos. Sigan leyendo ;)

First Option/ Primera Opción



First I wanted to make a very casual combination that can be used for school, as I said before the shoes seem very comfortable so I wanted to combine them with comfortable clothes too, as these boyfriend jeans that are more loose and you will not have to feel tight all day, then the cardigan that looks very warm, the big bag to keep all the classes stuff and the burgundy T-shirt that I think goes well with the shoes.

Primero quise hacer una combinación muy casual que la pueden usar para ir a clases, como ya dije antes los zapatos me parecen muy cómodos por lo que quise combinarlos con piezas cómodas también, como estos boyfriend jeans que son mas holgados y así no tienen que sentirse apretadas en todo el día, el cardigan que aparte se ve muy abrigado, la cartera para guardar todas las cosas para clases y esta camiseta de color vino que me parece que combina muy bien con los zapatos.

Second option/ Segunda opción



For the second option I wanted to create a less casual outfit, so first I added these black pants that make it look a little more formal, it may not be an appropriate look for a business meeting but can be wear for take a walk with a date, then add the top nude to create a more neutral look also the black jacket if its cold outside, the accessories that I wanted to add were the crossbody bag that is always needed to keep our stuff and the scarf that combines perfectly with the shoes. 

Let me know what do you think of this post, if you liked the outfits and which of them would you use, do not forget to follow me on my social networks.

Para la segunda opción quise crear un outfit menos casual, por lo que primero agregue estos pantalones negros que lo hacen ver un poco mas formal, tal vez no sea un look apropiado para una reunión de negocios pero puede ser utilizado para salir a pasear en una cita un fin de semana, luego agregue este top nude para crear un look más neutral al igual que la chaqueta negra, los accesorios que quise agregar fueron la cartera que siempre es necesaria para guardar nuestras cosas y la bufanda que combina perfecto con los zapatos.

Déjenme saber que les pareció este post, si les gusto los outfits y cual de ellos lo usarían, no se olviden de seguirme en mis redes sociales.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios