Feeling the holidays

14:30

Hi girls! The holidays are getting closer and the feeling in the enviroment with lights and decorations that one of my favorite holidays is almost here. In this season I like to sweaters with Christmas themes and this one that I show you today is more classical, I paired it with a burgundy blouse and a pair of jeans, also I added a Givenchy bag in gray and burgundy shoes.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Las fiestas están cada vez más cerca y se siente en el ambiente con luces y adornos de navidad que ya falta poco para una de mis fiestas favoritas. En esta temporada me gusta utlizar sueters con temas navideños y este que les muestro hoy es más clásico, lo combine con una blusa color borgoña y un par de jeans, también agregue un bolso Givenchy en color gris y zapatos color borgoña.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios