Follow the trend

14:33

Hi, I hope you are having a good week, in the outfit I published on Monday I show you the trend of oversized coat, and after that outfit I wanted to show you more trends for this season on the outfits of this week and today I decided to make one with a bodysuit I've seen so many youtubers I follow wearing one like this, for this outfit the main piece is obviously the bodysuit, which I paired with loose jeans, this style is called girlfriend jeans, then I added a white blazer and black simple sandals and a gold watch as accessory.

I hope you like this outfit, if you want to see another trend let me know in the comments.

Kisses, P.

Hola, espero que estén teniendo una buena semana, en el outfit que les publique el lunes utilice la tendencia del abrigo oversized, y con ese outfit esta semana me dio ganas de mostrarles outfits con tendencias para esta temporada y se me ocurrió hacer uno con un bodysuit que he visto que utilizan algunas youtubers que sigo, para este outfit la pieza principal es obviamente el bodysuit, lo combine con unos jeans un poco holgados, este estilo se llama girlfriend jeans, le agregue un blazer blanco y unas sandalias sencillas negras y como accesorio un reloj dorado.

Espero que les guste este outfit, si quieren ver otra tendencia dejenme saber en los comentarios.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios