Stepping Strong

13:56

Hi, I hope you are having a nice day, now I feel very motivated because I am in the final stages to finish my thesis, so I start this week motivated and with inspiration to finalize soon a stage of my life and be open to new opportunities for the outfit that I want to show you today I chose a gray coat, this is the style that looks oversized, I paired it with a white blouse that is timeless and this skinny jeans which you know are one of my favorite pieces and to give a little color I added some navy heels.

I hope you like this outfit and it gives you some inspiration for new outfits.

Kisses, P.

Hola, espero que estén teniendo un lindo día, hoy me siento muy motivada porque estoy en los últimos pasos para terminar mi tesis, así que empiezo esta semana con muchas ganas e inspiración para poder finalizar pronto una etapa más de mi vida y estar abierta a nuevas oportunidades, para el outfit que les quiero mostrar hoy escogí un abrigo gris, este es del estilo que luce más grande, lo quise combinar con una blusa blanca que nunca pasa de moda y unos jeans ajustados que saben que son una de mis piezas favoritas y para darle un poco de color unos tacones azul marino.

Espero que este outfit les guste y sirva de inspiración para ustedes.

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios