Comfy day

10:18

Hi girls! Hope you're all super good, today I want to show you this very comfortable outfit, but still so cute, you can wear it to go to school, go out with your friends, I mean you have endless possibilities. For this outfit I started with this coat that I find in Zara I love it for the autumn colors, then I paired it with a simple gray T-shirt, then added some skinny jeans, Keds patterned shoes and a "bucket bag" that is so trendy right now.

In what occasion would you wear this outfit?

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Espero que estén todas super bien, hoy les quiero mostrar este outfit muy cómodo, pero aun asi no deja de ser lindo, pueden utilizarlo para ir a clases, salir a pasear con sus amigas, tienen infinitas posibilidades. Para este outfit empecé con este abrigo de Zara que me parece super otoñal por sus colores, lo combine con una camiseta simple en gris, unos jeans ajustados, unos zapatos Keds estampados y un bolso del estilo "bucket bag" que me encanta.

Para que utilizarían ustedes este outfit?

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios