Pop of color

14:49

Hello! Hope you're having a good day, today I want to show you a look that can be very simple, but if you add some color it could highlights and becomes more unique. Being a simple look, I started with black leggings to match a long white blouse, make sure when you wear leggings that the top you wear with it cover your bottom. To give a unique touch I wanted to add some shoes that stand out and picked these pink and looked for that color for the bag, too, if it's cold you already know that a piece that I love is a scarf, and finally I found it was the perfect hairstyle for this look.

I hope you liked it and you wear this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que estén teniendo un buen día, hoy les quiero mostrar un look que puede ser muy sencillo, pero que al agregarle un poco de color resalta más y se hace único. Al ser un look sencillo, empece con unos leggings negros que combine con una blusa blanca larga, asegúrense de que siempre que usen leggings el top que utilicen sea largo y cubra lo necesario. Para darle el toque único quise agregar unos zapatos que resalten y escogí estos rosados y también busque ese color para la cartera, si hace frío ya saben que una pieza que me encanta es una bufanda, y por último me pareció que el peinado quedaba perfecto con este look.

Espero que les haya gustado y se animen a usar este outfit.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios