Snowflakes!!

10:08

Hi! Today I want to show you an outfit that seems ideal for these days are increasingly becoming colder, so I wanted to start with the parka I think is a key piece in this look because it is very warm and it gives a touch trendy and it also highlights the figure because accentuates the waist, combined with a Christmas sweater, you know that I love this time of the year and I wanted to show it on the outfit, I added a plaid scarf, boots that make the look more casual and those skinny jeans that fit perfectly.

I hope you enjoyed this look, share it with your friends if you think they would wear something like this!

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy les quiero mostrar un outfit que me parece ideal para estos días que cada vez se van haciendo más fríos, por lo que quiero empezar con el parka que me parece una pieza clave en este look porque es muy abrigado y además le da ese toque trendy que también resalta la figura porque acentúa la cintura, lo combine con un sweater muy navideño, ya saben que me encanta esta época y quise aprovecharlo y mostrarlo en el outfit, le añadí una bufanda a cuadros, unas botas que hacen el look más informal y unos pantalones ajustados que quedan perfectos.

Espero que les haya gustado este look, compaátanlo con sus amigas si creen que usarían algo así!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios