Holidays are coming!!

10:33

Hello, every time is nearer the Christmas and that excites me a lot and also means meeting with friends and family and tonight I have a dinner with friends so I thought to show you what I will wear tonight! First to be in the Christmas spirit I think this sweater is perfect and I want to combine it with a leather skirt to mix different textures and high heels because you know that I like theway they stylized. For the cold I think it will be well if I combined it with a blazer and tights.

Hope you like this look, share it if you like it!!

Kisses, P.

Hola, cada vez esta más cerca la navidad y eso me emociona mucho y también significa reuniones con los amigos y familia y hoy tengo una cena con amigos así que pensé en mostrarles lo que usaré esta noche! Primero para estar en el ambiente navideño me parece que este sweater queda perfecto y lo quiero combinar con una falda de cuero para combinar diferentes texturas y unos tacones altos porque saben que me gusta como estilizan la figura. Por el frío que hace me pareció bien combinar con un blazer y unas medias.

Espero que les guste este look, compártanlo si les gusta!!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios