Gold Holidays!

21:24

Hi, I'm so excited because christmas is coming and this makes me very happy, that's why today I wanted to give you an idea of what you can wear to this day if you have a more informal celebration, I think for the holidays using details with sequins it is always a good choice to be the focus of the party, that's why I chose this blazer with gold details and I wanted to mix it with more neutral pieces so it could be the protagonist of the look, like the skinny pants that are black, the very simple top and those boots that also have gold details that makes this a perfect look.

Hope you like it, tell me if you would wear this look for the holidays!

Kisses, P.

Hola, estoy tan emocionada navidad ya esta llegando y esto me pone muy feliz, es por eso que hoy quise darles una idea de lo que pueden usar para este día si tienen una celebración más informal, me parece que para estas fiestas usar detalles con lentejuelas siempre es una buena opción para sobresalir, es por eso que escogí este blazer con detalles dorados y quise mezclarlo con piezas más neutras para que este sea el protagonista del look, como los pantalones ajustados que son negros, el top muy sencillo y las botas que también tienen detalles dorados para que todo el look se vea perfecto.

Espero que les guste, cuéntenme si usarían este look para estas fiestas!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios