Head to toe by Topshop

15:31

Today I bring you this look from head to toe by Topshop, I was checking their website and found these pieces that I loved, I did this look with dark clothing and I decided to add a few gold accessories to give it a touch much more chic besides that I love the combination of black with gold, the centerpiece is the cape that I have seen many people using that piece, and the boots that have that golden detail that caught my eye.

Hope you like this look let me know what you think in the comments! And do not forget to follow me on my social networks!

Hoy les traigo este look de cabeza a los pies por Topshop, estaba revisando su pagina y encontré estas piezas que me encantaron, hice este look con ropa oscura y me pareció que agregar unos accesorios dorados le daría un toque mucho mas chic ademas que me encanta la combinación de negro con dorado, la pieza principal es la capa pues he visto a muchas personas usando parecidas, y las botas que tienen ese detalle dorado que capto mi mirada.

Espero que les guste este look déjenme saber que opinan en los comentarios! Y no se olviden de seguirme en mis redes sociales!


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios