Pretty Lady

14:30

Hi girls! Today I bring you a new post with a new outfit, I think this is a chic outfit, that can help us to look more stylized. This season there is this new trend about sleeveless coats that seem perfect to make the outfit look more dressed up. A simple way to pair it is with a sweater as in the photo and also it helps to keep us cozy, in this outfit I also added some skinny jeans, high heels and a bag in burgundy color to enhance the look.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Hoy les traigo un nuevo post con un outfit nuevo, me parece un outfit muy chic, que puede ayudar a que nos veamos más estilizadas. Está temporada se pusieron de moda estos abrigos sin mangas que me parecen perfectos para hacer que el outfit se vea más arreglado. Una manera muy sencilla de combinarlos es con un suéter como el de la foto que además nos ayuda a mantenernos abrigadas, en este outfit además le agregue unos skinny jeans, unos tacones y un bolso en color borgoña para realzar el look.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios