Girl in boots

14:31

Hey girls, I hope you are super good, in this publication today I want to show you an outfit option for the holidays approaching. For this outfit I chose a dress with long sleeves that I think is good for the cold season and I paired it with knee high boots, it could be worn with tights if it is a very cold day, then I also added a hat because I think it gives a special and elegant touch and added a Chloe bag that I love. As an accessory I added a necklace to add a detail to the dress that is simple.

Hope you like this outfit, tell me if you would wear it for the holidays

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, espero que estén super bien, en esta publicación de hoy les quiero mostrar una opción para estos días festivos que se acercan. Para este outfit escogí un vestido con manga larga que me parecen que son buenos para la época de frío y lo combine con unas botas altas hasta la rodilla, se podría utilizar con medias si es un día muy frío, también le agregue un sombrero porque le da un toque más especial y elegante y también agregue una cartera de Chloe que me encanta. Como accesorio agregue un collar para agregarle un detalle al vestido que es simple.

Espero que les guste este outfit, cuéntenme si lo utilizarían para las fiestas

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios