What's in my bag?

14:31

Hi girls, today I bring you a new extra post for this week, this occasion I wanted to make a post about what I have in my bag, I have seen it videos on youtube and I love watching these videos so today I'll show you basics thing that never miss in my bag.

What I always carry in my bag is my cell phone that is an iPhone 5s, also obviously my wallet it's a Michale Kors that was a present last Christmas, also my keys although that often forget is something that I should never forget and other basics that never fails is a notebook and a pen, I'm the kind of person who always has to write what I have to do and that sort of thing would rather have in a notebook and not on my phone.

I'm a flirty person, so a little makeup never fails, which I always carry is a nude lipstick and one of a stronger color, also I have a lip gloss and eyeliner that is something that almost always use. Also I have a mirror, hair elastics and bobby pins that always get lost in the bottom of my bag.

And the last things that can not miss in my bag are my sunglasses, headphones and a pack of gum.

Hope you like this post, tell me what can not miss in your bags

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, hoy les traigo un nuevo post extra, en está ocasión me dio ganas de hacer un post acerca de lo que tengo en mi bolso, siempre lo he visto en vídeos en youtube y me gusta mucho mirar este tipo de vídeos así que hoy les muestro lo básico que nunca falta en mi bolso.

Lo que siempre llevo conmigo es mi teléfono celular que es un iphone 5s, también obviamente mi billetera que una Michael Kors que me regalaron en la anterior navidad, también mis llaves aunque eso suelo olvidarme es algo que nunca debería olvidad y otro básico que nunca falta es un cuaderno y un esfero, soy del tipo de personas que siempre tiene que escribir lo que tiene que hacer y ese tipo de cosas prefiero llevarlas en un cuaderno y no en mi celular.

También soy una persona vanidosa, así que un poco de maquillaje nunca falta, lo que siempre llevo es un labial nude y uno de un color más fuerte, también siempre tengo un gloss y un delineador de ojos que es algo que casi siempre uso. También tengo un espejo, elásticos para el cabello y bobby pins que siempre se pierden en el fondo de mi bolso

Y las últimas cosas que no pueden faltar son mis gafas de sol, unos audífonos y un paquete de chicles.

Espero que les guste este post, cuéntenme que no puede faltar en sus bolsos

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios