Get the look Selena Gomez

15:59


Hello, today begins the weekend, and I hope you enjoy it a lot, as today is Friday I wanted to make a post that I like and it is a challenge for me, is a "Get the look" this time of Selena Gomez, I think she is a very talented actress and singer and at the time to dress she always looks good, and it shows that she care about their outfits

Hola, hoy empieza el fin de semana, y espero que ustedes lo disfruten mucho, como hoy es viernes quise hacer un post que me gusta mucho y resulta un desafío para mí, es un "Get the look" en esta ocasión de Selena Gomez, que me parece una actriz y cantante muy talentosa y que al momento de vestir siempre se ve bien, y se nota que se preocupa por sus outfits


For this outfit, I chose a more casual outfit in which she is wearing jeans, a leather jacket, heels and a hat, that was the part that challenge me on this look because I did not find one like it but this H&M is perfect , the other pieces I think we can find easily in our closet.

Para este outfit, escogí un outfit más casual en el que esta utilizando jeans, una chaqueta de cuero, tacones y un sombrero, que fue la pieza que me reto en este look porque no encontré uno igual pero este de H&M es perfecto, las demás piezas creo que las podemos encontrar fácilmente en nuestro clóset.






I hope you have enjoyed this "Get the look" if you want to see some specific outfit let me know in the comments

Kisses, P

Espero que les haya gustado este "Get the look" si desean ver algun outfit de alguien especifico dejenme saber en los comentarios


Besos, P

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios