Spring vibes

14:07

Hello I hope you have a good start to the week, after a weekend at the beach today I had to do some paperwork to do my thesis at my university, so for the outfit today I chose boyfriend jeans because it's very comfortable because they are so loose, I paired it with a very colorful top because it's what I love about spring, the colors, and to be more formal I added a white blazer, and as accessories a spacious bag, booties and sunglasses aviator style.

Hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola espero que tengan un buen inicio de semana, después de un fin de semana en la playa hoy tenía que ir a hacer algunos trámites para poder hacer mi tesis en mi universidad, así que para el outfit de hoy escogí unos boyfriend jeans porque son muy cómodos al ser tan holgados, lo combine con un top muy colorido porque es lo que me encanta de la primavera, los colores, y para verme más formal le agregue un blazer blanco, como accesorios un bolso espacioso, unas botitas y unas gafas estilo aviador.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios