Touch of red!

16:38

Hello! Today I wanted to show you what I'm wearing, I'm starting to do my thesis so today I had to go to my college to fix some things, so I wanted to go super comfortable which is why I chose these red flats that I find beautiful and I wanted those to be the focus of the outfit so the rest is very basic, I wear jeans, a striped top and carry all my stuff in a big bag!

Hope you like this outfit!

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy quise mostrarles lo que estoy usando, estoy empezando a hacer mi tesis así que hoy tenía que ir a mi universidad para arreglar algunas cosas, así que quise ir súper cómoda es por eso que escogí estos flats rojos que me parecen hermosos y quise que sean el centro de atención así que lo demás es muy básico, use unos jeans, un top de rayas y para llevar todas mis cosas una cartera grande.

Espero que les guste este outfit!

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios