Date day!

16:47

Hello! The weekend is near and it excites me a lot because I have a date with a special someone and want to show you the outfit that I plan to wear so you can give me your approval. First I choose a pair of jeans to be an easygoing and comfortable outfit, which I matched with a very basic black top, a jacket in camel colored faux leather, some flats with bows making a more feminine look, also this Pink bag that gives the splash of color and finally a hat in the same color as the jacket.

Let me your opinions in the comments. I hope you liked it.

Kisses, P.

Hola! El fin de semana esta cerca y me emociona mucho porque tendré una cita con una persona especial y quiero mostrarles el outfit que planeo utilizar para que me den su aprobación. Primero unos jeans para que sea un outfit descomplicado y cómodo, lo combinare con un top negro muy básico, una chaqueta en color camel de cuero falso, unos flats con lazos que hace el look más femenino, así como esta cartera rosada que le da el toque de color y por último un sombrero en el mismo tono que la chaqueta.

Déjenme sus opiniones en los comentarios. Espero que les haya gustado.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios