Warm in florals!

15:35

Hello! Hope you're having a good week, in my country we celebrate the carnival, which is why I have not posted previously, I hope the outfits that I created for Valentine's Day have served you as inspiration. Today I want to show you the outfit that I'm wearing, because in my city is still cold I have to stay very warm because I feel that I'm getting sick, so today I decided to use this black turtleneck top, and combine it with a floral skirt, I also wear tights and black flats, and to be more warm I added a trench coat in beige color.

Do you like this outfit? Let me know in the comments what do you think about it and whether you would wear something like this.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que estén teniendo una buena semana, en mi país festejamos el carnaval, es por esto que no he publicado anteriormente, espero que los outfits que cree para San Valentín les hayan servido. Hoy quiero mostrarles el outfit que estoy utilizando, ya que en mi ciudad sigue haciendo frío tengo que permanecer muy abrigada porque siento que me estoy enfermando, así que hoy decidí utilizar este top negro con cuello de tortuga, lo combine con una falda floreada, también utilice medias y unos flats negros, y para estar aún más abrigada un trench en color beige.

¿Les gusta este outfit? Déjenme saber en los comentarios que opinan y si usarían algo parecido.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios