Sort of a Casual Day!

18:27

Hello! Today I want to show what I wear to a casual day, today I haven't much to do so I decided to invite my friends to watch a movie at home and take advantage because we are on vacation. First I decided to use some pants in brown color because I like to vary and not always wear blue jeans, and then I added a denim shirt and flats with lace details. To go out and buy the movie I wear a scarf in coral shades to add a detail of color and a bag in the same tones as the pants.

I hope you liked this outfit, let me know if you like or other outfits you would like to see on the blog.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy les quiero mostrar lo que utilice para un día casual, hoy no tenía mucho que hacer así que decidí invitar a mis amigas para ver una película en mi casa y aprovechar que estamos de vacaciones. Primero decidí utilizar unos pantalones en tono café porque me gusta variar y no utilizar siempre blue jeans, y le agregue una camisa de denim y unas flats con detalles de encaje. Para salir a comprar la película utilice una bufanda en tonos coral para agregar un detalle de color y una cartera en los mismos tonos del pantalón.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, Dejénme saber si les gusto o que otro tipo de outfits les gustaría ver.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios