Romantic Night Out!

17:41

Hello! Happy start to the week, I hope you enjoyed the weekend and become energetic to start this week, on Saturday is Valentine´s Day and I guess you already be making plans so I want to show you another idea for a romantic night out. This outfit seems very romantic and chic because of the skirt, it has lace and I wanted to combine it with a crop top with a lighter color to make contrast and for you not to freeze, I added a coat may be removed when you are in a warmer place with your partner.

Tell me if you liked this outfit or another type of outfit you would like to see for this Valentine's Day.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Feliz inicio de semana, espero que hayan disfrutado el fin de semana y estén llenos de energía para comenzar esta semana, el sábado ya es San Valentín y supongo que ya estarán haciendo planes, por lo que quiero mostrarles otra idea para una salida romántica en la noche. Este outfit me parece muy romántico y elegante por la falda que tiene encaje y quise combinarlo con un crop top de un color más claro para que haga contraste y para que no se congelen, le agregue un saco que podrán quitarse cuando estén en un lugar abrigado con su pareja.

Cuéntenme si les gusto este outfit o que otro tipo de outfit les gustaría ver para esta fecha.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios