Pretty Girl!

18:34

Hello, these days I thought I could give you some ideas on how to dress for Valentines Day, I am the kind of the people who do not like to dress all pink or red with hearts this day, but I like to incorporate elements that make the outfit to look more romantic, so for todays outfit the romantic piece is the top which is a lace top that seems perfect for this time, as you can see through it I will add a black bralette so you could change it to any color, I matched it with ripped pants, I also love in this outfit the shoes, because they are pointed and make us look slimmer and I think the print detail makes the outfit totally different.

Tell me if you would use this outfit for Valentines Day, and stay tuned in the coming days I will give you more ideas.

Kisses, P.

Hola, estos días se me ocurrió que podía darles ideas sobre como vestirse para San Valentin, yo soy de las personas a las que no les gusta vestirse todo rosado o rojo y con corazones este día, pero me gusta incorporar elementos que hagan que el outfit se vea romántico, así que para el outfit que les voy a mostrar hoy la pieza romántica es el top que es de encaje que me parece perfecto para esta época, ya que se puede ver a través de él le agregue un bralette negro que ustedes podrían modificarlo con un bralette de cualquier color, lo combine con unos pantalones rotos en la rodilla, también me encanta en este outfit los zapatos, ya que al ser en punta nos hacen ver más estilizados y creo que el detalle del estampado le hace ver diferente al outfit.

Díganme si utilizarían este outfit para San Valentin, y estén pendientes que en los siguientes días les daré más ideas.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios