Fresh star!

14:31

Hello! Hope you have a nice week, today I wanted to create a new outfit and I saw this skirt in the Boohoo page, and I found it beautiful, so the outfit is focused on it and the other piecess are very neutral, as the top that it is simple because it's black color, I added some boots and tights, scarf in a burgundy color so the outfit isn't all so black, and I thought this outfit would be perfect with that hairstyle I found and adding a black bow.

Hope you like this outfit, tell me in the comments that reviewers.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que tengan una linda semana, hoy quise crear un nuevo outfit y vi esta falda en la página de Boohoo, y me pareció hermosa, por lo que el outfit se centra en ella ya que las demás piezas son muy neutrales, como el top que es simple de color negro, le agregue unos botines y unas medias, una bufanda en color borgoña para que no sea todo tan negro, y me pareció que este outfit quedaría perfecto con ese peinado que encontre y agregandole un lazo negro.

Espero que les guste este outfit, diganme en los comentarios que opinan.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios