Keep it glam!

14:10

Hello! Hope you're having a nice day, today I was checking a fashion page and I liked a lot this skirt so I wanted to show you in an outfit, so I decided to create a set with this, I think the color is very nice and the shape can help to highlight the curves of our figure. I wanted to add this crop top, which I also think is beautiful, with this nude color that has matched perfectly with the skirt and as these days are cold we obvious have to go out warmer, so I added this coat. To continue in nude tones and make the skir the most important piece I added some matching shoes and purse.

I hope you enjoyed this more glam outfit, let me know if you would like to see more of this kind of post.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que estén teniendo un lindo día, hoy estaba revisando una página de moda y me gusto muchísimo esta falda que les muestro en el outfit, por lo que decidí crear un conjunto con esta, me parece que su color es muy bonito y su forma puede ayudarnos a resaltar las curvas de nuestra figura. Quise añadirle este crop top, que también me parece hermoso, con este color nude que tiene combina perfecto y como en estos días hace frío obvio debemos salir abrigados, así que agregue este abrigo. Para continuar en los tonos nude y que la pieza más importante sea la falda añadí unos zapatos y cartera a juego.

Espero que les haya gustado este look más glam, dejénme saber si les gustaría ver más de este tipo de post.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios