I`m Back!

21:08

Hello! I hope you had a good week and enjoy a lot this weekend, sorry for not having posted lately, my computer got damaged, I was on final exams for college and working, I accumulated too much, but finally finished my exams and with these my career, so I'm very happy. Today was the last day I attended to college to review my notes and I'll show you what I worn. First of all wanted to be comfortable, so I decided for a big cardigan, to wear it with a crop top and high waisted jeans, I love that combination. To make the outfit look more complete I decided to use a hat and booties, and finally I added that  bag that I love because it's big and can keep many things in it.

I hope you liked this outfit, let me know if you liked it in the comments. I hope to post more often.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Espero que hayan tenido una buena semana y que disfruten mucho este fin de semana, perdón por no haber publicado últimamente, se me daño mi computadora, estaba en exámenes finales de la universidad y trabajando, se me acumularon demasiadas cosas, pero finalmente acabe mis exámenes y con estos mi carrera, así que estoy muy feliz. Hoy fue el ultimo día que asistí a la universidad para revisar mis notas y les voy a mostrar lo que utilice. Antes que nada quería estar cómoda, así que me decidí por un cardigan grande, lo utilice con un crop top y unos jeans high waisted, me encanta esa combinación. Para que el look se vea más completo me decidí a utilizar un sombrero y unas botitas, y por ultimo agregue este bolso que me encanta porque es grande y puedo guardar muchas cosas en el.

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit, déjenme saber si les gusto en los comentarios. Espero poder publicar más seguido.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios