Sick day outfit

12:35

Hi! Again Monday but do not get discouraged, contrary should be happy to have the opportunity to start a new week. With the cold that makes this weekend I got sick and I've been in a bad mood so today I wanted to dress super comfy and warm and not have to worry about anything. So this is the outfit I wear, I decided to wear this turtleneck sweater because I feel super comfortable is long and loose so I could combine it with these black leggings that are comfortable and not too tight so you can move freely, for me taller and arranged I got these high boots that make me look more stylized and finally grab a big bag where I can put all my stuff. 

I hope you liked this outfit. Let me in the comments your opinions.

Hola! Otra vez lunes pero no hay que desanimarse, al contrario debemos estar felices de tener la oportunidad de empezar una nueva semana. Con el frío que hace este fin de semana me enferme y he estado un poco decaída por lo que hoy quise vestirme súper cómoda y abrigada y no tener que preocuparme de nada. Así que este es el  outfit que use, decidí ponerme este sweater con cuello de tortuga porque me parece super cómodo es largo y flojo por lo que pude combinarlo con estos leggings negros que también son cómodos y no son apretados por lo que puedo moverme libremente, para verme mas alta y arreglada me puse estas botas altas que me hacen ver mas estilizada y por ultimo agarre un bolso grande donde puedo poner todas mis cosas. 

Espero que les haya gustado este outfit. Déjenme en los comentarios sus opiniones.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios