Project Day

18:31

Hi! How are you? Today I bring you a new post with the pieces that I wear today to present a project at my university. For these presentations we always ask for a much more dressy outfit, so this time I decided to use this purple skirt that I love, obviously I used it with tights so it wasn't inappropriate for school. I combined it with this black blouse with white polka dots which I think contrasts nicely with skirt. To make the outfit more dressy I put on some high heels and use a big purse to carry my books and my computer. 

I hope you liked this look. If you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

Hola! Como están? Hoy les traigo un nuevo post con las piezas que utilice hoy para presentar un proyecto en mi universidad. Para estas presentaciones siempre nos piden un outfit mucho más formal, por lo que en esta ocasión decidí usar esta falda morada que me encanta, obvio la utilice con medias para que no sea inapropiado para clases. la combine con esta blusa de puntos negra con blanco que me parece que contrasta muy bien con la falda. Para que el look se vea arreglado me puse unos tacones muy altos y utilice una cartera grande para poder llevar mis cuadernos y mi computadora.

Espero que les haya gustado este look. Si tienen alguna sugerencia no duden en hacérmelo saber.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios