Head to toe by Dorothy Perkins

19:38

Hi! This time I bring a new one from head to toe in one brand, the brand of choice this time was Dorothy Perkins. What I love about this outfit is the coat, I think it may be a piece that highlights your look completely, so I wanted to combine it with this purple top, which I think that contrasts perfectly and the shorts that have that detail the makes them different. I added the socks for the cold season, but would be just as well without them and also the hat that I think are in trend this season.

I hope you liked this look. Let me in the comments your opinions.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Esta vez les traigo un nuevo de pies a cabeza de una sola marca, esta vez la marca elegida fue Dorothy Perkins. Lo que más me gusta de este outfit es el abrigo, me parece que puede ser una pieza que destaque totalmente tu look, por lo que quise combinarlo que este top morado, que me parece que contrasta perfecto y los shorts que tienen ese detalle que los hace diferentes. Le agregue las medias por el frio de la temporada, pero quedaría igual de bien sin ellas y tambien el sombrero que me parece que esta temporada estan en tendencia.

Espero que les haya gustado este look. Dejenme en los comentarios sus opiniones.

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios