Floral pants

19:46

Hi! Today I bring you an outfit with a piece that I love are these pants with floral print, I think they are a piece that draws much attention, that's why the rest is very simple, I like the combination of  this kind of pants with crop tops because they are the perfect combination of loose with tight pieces. I thought it looked good for the season to add a cardigan and a hat because I'm obsessed with them, I love them !!

I hope you liked it. Leave me your thoughts in the comments I love reading them.

Kisses, P.

Hola! Hoy les traigo un outfit con una pieza que me encanto, son estos pantalones con estampado floral, me parece que son una pieza que llama mucho la atención, es por eso que lo demás es muy simple, me gusta como se ve la combinación de este tipo de pantalones con crop tops porque son la combinación perfecta de lo flojo con lo apretado. Me pareció que para la temporada quedaba bien agregarle un cardigan y un sombrero porque estoy obsesionada con ellos, me encantan!!

Espero que les haya gustado. Déjenme sus opiniones en los comentarios me encantará leerlos.

Besos, P.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios