Comfy but cute

14:28

Hello !! Today I wanted to show you a look where you can see beautiful and be very comfortable, so for this look I started with some leather shorts that are not too short, so you will not have to worry that someone can see something, I think that this striped blouse goes well with it, and being a little loose make it very comfortable, also I added the denim jacket to have different textures, and not only do black and white, obviously had to wear some flat shoes like these loafers  to be comfortable and if you need to walk you wont have any problem and finally an accessory that I love, the scarves, the one I chose for this outfit gives to the whole look a contrast.

I hope you liked this look! Let me know in the comments

Kisses, P.

Hola!! Hoy quise mostrarles un look en el cual se pueden ver lindas y estar muy cómodas a la vez, así que este look lo empece con unos shorts de cuero que no son muy cortos, así no tendrás que preocupar de que se te vea algo, me parece que con la blusa a rayas combina muy bien, y al ser un poco floja es muy cómoda, también agregue la chaqueta de denim para que tenga diferentes texturas y no hacerlo únicamente blanco, obviamente tenia que usar unos zapatos bajos como estos loafers para estar màs cómoda y poder caminar lo necesario y un accesorio que me encanta, que es la bufanda que me parece que le de ese toque para que el look contraste

Espero que les haya gustado

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios