Two ways to wear Quilted vests

16:21

I found this quilted vest and I think it is a piece that we should have in this fall, so I created two outfits showing how to use it in different ways to take advantage of it! Keep reading!!

Encontré este chaleco acolchado y me parece que es una pieza que deberíamos tener todos para este otoño, por lo que cree dos outfits mostrando como usarlo de diferentes maneras para sacarle provecho! Sigan leyendo!!


First option// Primera opción




For the first look I wanted to combine the vest with a plaid burgundy shirt to make of this look a cute fall mix, I wanted to add the boots with skinny jeans and complete the look with the grey beanie so we can give a different touch.

Para el primer look quise combinar el chaleco con una camisa a cuadros de color borgoña que me parece una mezcla otoñal, quise agregarle las botas con los pantalones skinny y para completar el look una gorrita para así darle un toque diferente.

Second option// Segunda opción




This is a much more casual look, for this look I added a gray long sleeve shirt for much colder days, plus the scarf is the accessory that makes it different, a pair of very clear skinny pants and sneakers to feel comfortable during the day. 

I hope you liked this post, let me know which you like more! Would you use it?

Este es un look mucho mas informal, para este look le agregue la camiseta manga larga gris, para días mucho mas fríos, ademas la bufanda que es el accesorio que lo hace diferente, los pantalones skinny muy claros y los sneakers para poder tener comodidad durante el día.

Espero que les haya gustado este post, déjenme saber cual les gusto mas! Lo usarían?

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios