Get the look: Taylor Swift

10:10

Today I wanted to make a get the look of Taylor Swift because this week she released her new album! I've always been a big fan of her, I love her songs, always has that something that makes me feel identified in each song, so in this set I wanted to add a few phrases of the song Shake it off, which I think is a great song that helps to be in a good mood to anyone.

I chose this photo of a recent presentation of her, the look is very simple, I decided to add these lace pieces.

I hope you liked it. Let me know if you also like Taylor Swift. What is your favorite song?

Hoy quise hacer un consigue el look de Taylor Swift porque esta semana lanzó su nuevo disco! Siempre he sido una gran admiradora de ella, me encantan sus canciones, siempre tiene ese algo que hace que me sienta identificada en cada una de ellas, por lo que en este set quise agregarles algunas frases de la canción Shake it off, que me parece una canción genial que ayuda a subir el animo a cualquiera.

Elegí esta foto de una presentación reciente de ella, el look es muy sencillo, decidí agregarle estas piezas con encaje.

Espero que les haya gustado. Déjenme saber si también les gusta Taylor Swift. ¿Cuál es su canción favorita?


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios