martes, 19 de enero de 2016

Comfy to classes



Hi girls, today I bring you a new outfit, this time it's a very casual outfit, I think you can wear it to go out with friends or go to school. Besides being a very casual outfit it is also comfortable. For this outfit I started with a pair of ripped jeans, I wanted to pair it with a denim shirt and you can wear a sweater over it. The shoes that I chose for this outfit are some white tennis. The accesories I added are a backpack and a pair of glasses if you wear this for school.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit, en esta ocasión es un outfit muy casual, creo que lo pueden utilizar para salir con amigos o ir a clases. Además de ser un outfit muy casual también es cómodo. Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans rotos, lo quise combinar con una camisa de denim y pueden usar encima un suéter. Los zapatos que escogí para este outfit son unos tenis blancos. Como accesorios agregue una mochila y unos lentes en caso de que lo utilicen para ir a clases.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.


Comfy to classes