lunes, 4 de enero de 2016

2016 Ready

Hey guys, I hope you have begun this year in the best way, and that you can reach all the purposes and goals for this new year. For the first Monday of the year I wanted to show you an outfit that shows that we are with all our strength to start this year, there is no obstacle that can stop us. For this outfit I started with a pair of skinny jeans, paired it with a black shirt and a faux fur vest, for shoes I chose black boots with heels. For accessories I chose a brown bag and a aviator style glasses.

I hope you like this outfit, and I want to took the opportunity to wish you a happy new year.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, espero que hayan iniciado este año de la mejor manera, y que se cumplan todos los propósitos y metas que tienen. Para el primer lunes del año quiero mostrarles un outfit que demuestra que estamos con todas las fuerzas para empezar este año, que no hay obstáculo que nos pare. Para este outfit empece con un par de jeans ajustados, lo combine con una camisa negra y un chaleco de piel falsa, para los zapatos escogí unas botas negras con tacón. Para los accesorios escogí un bolso marrón y unas gafas estilo aviador.

Espero que les guste este outfit, y aprovechó para desearles un feliz año nuevo.

Besos, P.


2016 Ready