Something Different

14:30

Hi girls! These days I couldn't post on the blog because I was with a little extra work, but today I bring you a different outfit to what I usually post, almost always my outfits have some black garments, this time I decided to use different colors. For this outfit I started with brown boots, I love this style of boots, then paired it with a pair of skinny jeans and a green V-neck T-shirt, for this cold days I added a cardigan in camel color and finally a bag in the similar color as the boots.

I hope you like this outfit. Would you wear it?

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Estos días no pude publicar en el blog porque estaba con un poco de trabajo extra, pero hoy les traigo un outfit diferente a lo que suelo publicar normalmente, casi siempre mis outfits tienen alguna prenda negra, en está ocasión me decidi por colores diferente. Para este outfit empece con las botas marrones, me encanta este estilo de botas, luego lo combine con un par de jeans ajustados y una camiseta con cuello V verde, para el frío agregue un cardigan en color camel y por último un bolso de color similar al de las botas.

Espero que les guste este outfit, ustedes lo usarían?

Besos,P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios