Neutral colors

20:30

Hi girls, today I bring you an extra outfit, tell me if you would like to have more of a daily outfit and I'll do it. For this outfit I matched gray, white and pink colors that seem to make this outfit a very neutral look, I started with the pants that are white leather, then added the pink sweater and boots and finally add the details in gray as the watch and the fringe purse.

Tell me in the comments if you like this outfit and if they would use

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, hoy les traigo un outfit extra, díganme si les gustaría tener más de un outfit diario y lo hago con mucho gusto. Para este outfit combine los colores gris, blanco y rosa que me parecen que hacen de este outfit un look muy neutral, empece con el pantalón que es de cuero blanco, luego agregue el suéter rosa y las botas y por último agregue los detalles en gris como el reloj y el bolso con flecos.

Cuéntenme en los comentarios si les gusta este outfit y si lo utilizarían

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios