Pink and gray

14:25

Hi girls! Today I bring you a new outfit that I loved, this time I combined two colors that I love which is gray with pink, I think it's a very feminine outfit combination and is so perfect. For this outfit the first thing I liked were the gray boots and I think I need some similars now, then I added the coat that pairs perfect with boots and jeans, then I think these clothes would be fine with a pink top and a bag like this because I find it very feminine.

I hope you like the outfit and want to recreate

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit que me encantó, en esta ocasión combine dos colores que me encantan que es el gris con el rosado, me parece que es una combinación muy femenina y en este outfit quedo perfecta. Para este outfit lo primero que me gustó fueron las botas grises y me parece que ahora necesito unas iguales, luego le agregue el abrigo que combina perfecto con las botas y unos jeans, luego me pareció que estas prendas quedarían muy bien con un top rosado y una cartera como esta que me parece muy femenina.

Espero que les guste el outfit y se animen a recrearlo

Besos, P.


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios