Make it casual

14:12

Hey guys, I hope you are well, today I bring you a new outfit to take it as inspiration for the days when you want to be comfortable and casual for this outfit I started with black pants with zip details, paired with a T-shirt with a simple pattern and a military green jacket, the shoes that I choose are a pair of comfortable boots and finally a bag that matches all the outfit.

I hope you like this outfit

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas, espero que esten bien, hoy les traigo un nuevo outfit para que lo tomen de inspiración para los días en que quieren estar cómodas y casuales, para este outfit empece con un pantalón negro con detalles de cierre, lo combine con una camiseta con un estampado sencillo y una chaqueta verde militar, los zapatos que agregue son unas botas cómodas y por último una cartera que combine con todo el outfit.

Espero que les guste este outfit

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios