I love sweaters

14:10

Hi girls! Happy weekend! Today I wanted to create a new outfit using a piece that is one my favorites, a sweater, I love sweaters because they are a cozy, easy to pair and there are different styles, this time I show you one that I love because it has zip details, and I love these small details that make a sweater unique. In this outfit I paired it with fake leather pants, booties in the same color and I added some accessories like a black crossbody bag and a black and gold watch that I love.

I hope you like this outfit.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Feliz fin de semana! Para hoy quise crear un nuevo outfit utilizando una prenda que es de mis favoritas, un suéter, amo los suéters porque son una prenda muy cómoda, fácil de combinar y existen diferentes estilos, en esta ocasión les muestro uno que me encanta porque tiene detalles de cierres, me encanta que estos pequeños detalles hacen piezas únicas. En este outfit lo combine con unos pantalones de cuero falso, unas botas del mismo color y como accesorios agregue una cartera negra y un reloj negro con dorado que me encanta.

Espero que les guste este outfit.

Besos, P.


Other options/ Otras opciones

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios