Friday Outfit

13:57

Hi girls! The weekend it's finally here and I hope you have had a very good week, my plans for today are going to the cinema to see a movie with my friends, so I want to show you the outfit that I will wear. First, the classic skinny jeans, that I paired with gray and black pieces because I love to wear those colors, so I'll wear a gray striped top, a gray jacket with black leather detaisl then a pair of boots, a hat and a small bag.

I hope you like the outfit. Tell me what are your plans for the weekend.

Kisses, P.

Hola chicas! Llegó el fin de semana y espero que hayan tenido una semana muy buena, mis planes para hoy son ir al cine a ver una película con mis amigos, así que quiero mostrarles el outfit que voy a utilizar. Primero los clásicos jeans ajustados, lo combine con piezas grises y negras porque me encanta vestir esos colores, así que voy a utilizar un top gris con rayas, una chaqueta gris con detalles en cuero negro, unas botas, un sombrero y un bolso pequeño.

Espero que les guste el outfit. Cuéntenme cuales son sus planes para el fin de semana.

Besos, P.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios